T-shirt – Jangsaeng-do
The Jangsaeng-do is a Korean traditional painting that hope for viewers to live a happy, healthy and longer life.
TETEROT PROJECT selected mountains, rocks, sun, pine trees, water, deer and cranes for long-lived creatures and express them beautifully and modernly with our own colors.
- TETEROT SALON's TETEROT PROJECT item
- Beautiful and unique symbols of longevity print.
- Soft and comfortable material
- 3 size options for anyone can fit perfectly
- 100% Cotton
- No lining
- No see-through
- A bit stretchy fabric
- For spring, summer and autumn season
- Dry clean or hand wash only
- Hand wash only with under 30°C water & neutral detergent
- Do not bleach
- Washing each color individually
- Do not use dryer
- Recommend natural dry, Avoid from strong sunlight
- Height 5'6" (172cm)
- Wearing a size S